Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by onfire, Dec 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. are there ARRSE rugby shirts for sale? i can that really impressing my civvie 'co-workers' - esp if it comes with ARRSE on the back!
  2. Now that would be a fantastic idea!!
  3. On the crawl someone suggested that we should sell a standard crawl shirt in the ARRSE shop and a flash for each crawl we go on.
    Those rugby shirts would be ideal :D

Just think how cool it would be to have one of those shirts covered in crawl flashes a few years down the line :D :D :D
  4. Sounds like a good idea to me
  5. works for me - crawls? london or more widespread?
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You could play 'Spot the walt'.
  7. Hi all. The rugby shirts in the gallery will be on sale as soon as I have worked out final costs and made an arrangement with the COs to make sure the site gets any profits going.

Likely price for the full version in the region of £50 delivered anywhere with around a £5 going to ARRSE. The lightweight summer top I don't have a price for yet but likely to be much cheaper.

See the pics of myself and Blair_witch in the gallery on the crawl for what they look like on (Dale is obviously not part of the deal :lol:)
  8. The idea was wide spread.
    The shop could sell one of those shirts with some simple embroidery, possibly a union jack, Mr potato head, and ARRSE Crawl stitched on it.
    The user a pone purchasing the shirt can make his/her own arrangements to have their username stitched on, and whoever arranges each crawl could arrange for a flash to be produced and sold based on the numbers expected on said crawl, e.g. “London Crawl, Dec 05”, “Manchester Crawl Dec 05”, “Berlin Crawl 06”, etc.
    After a few crawls we’d have a very fetching ARRSE rugby shirt covered in flashes depicting which crawls the individual has been on.

Much better than producing a new crawl shirt every time.
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Would they have to be washed in between crawls?
  10. Fab idea Goku
  11. Beer, blood, and vomit stains give rugby shirts character :D
  12. Count me in!
  13. I think without ARRSE Crawl would sell better.......Mr Tato head....ARRSE across the back maybe.

Kinda limits its appeal if its purely on ARRSE crawl top, not everyone goes on the ARRSE crawls! But an ARRSE rugby shirt that could be used for the crawls...flashes etc is a great idea.
  14. I think the idea was either whifflers or Listys.
  15. Kinda of agree with you on this one Minx, due to being where i am, it is not actually possible for me to attend arrse crawls, flashs are a good idea though