RUGBY SHIRTS IN ARRSE GALLERY

are there ARRSE rugby shirts for sale? i can that really impressing my civvie 'co-workers' - esp if it comes with ARRSE on the back!

G

Goku

On the crawl someone suggested that we should sell a standard crawl shirt in the ARRSE shop and a flash for each crawl we go on.
Those rugby shirts would be ideal :D

Just think how cool it would be to have one of those shirts covered in crawl flashes a few years down the line :D :D :D

Sounds like a good idea to me

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Goku said:
On the crawl someone suggested that we should sell a standard crawl shirt in the ARRSE shop and a flash for each crawl we go on.
Those rugby shirts would be ideal :D

Just think how cool it would be to have one of those shirts covered in crawl flashes a few years down the line :D :D :D
You could play 'Spot the walt'.

Hi all. The rugby shirts in the gallery will be on sale as soon as I have worked out final costs and made an arrangement with the COs to make sure the site gets any profits going.

Likely price for the full version in the region of £50 delivered anywhere with around a £5 going to ARRSE. The lightweight summer top I don't have a price for yet but likely to be much cheaper.

See the pics of myself and Blair_witch in the gallery on the crawl for what they look like on (Dale is obviously not part of the deal :lol:)

G

Goku

onfire said:
works for me - crawls? london or more widespread?
The idea was wide spread.
The shop could sell one of those shirts with some simple embroidery, possibly a union jack, Mr potato head, and ARRSE Crawl stitched on it.
The user a pone purchasing the shirt can make his/her own arrangements to have their username stitched on, and whoever arranges each crawl could arrange for a flash to be produced and sold based on the numbers expected on said crawl, e.g. “London Crawl, Dec 05”, “Manchester Crawl Dec 05”, “Berlin Crawl 06”, etc.
After a few crawls we’d have a very fetching ARRSE rugby shirt covered in flashes depicting which crawls the individual has been on.

Much better than producing a new crawl shirt every time.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Would they have to be washed in between crawls?

I think without ARRSE Crawl would sell better.......Mr Tato head....ARRSE across the back maybe.

Kinda limits its appeal if its purely on ARRSE crawl top, not everyone goes on the ARRSE crawls! But an ARRSE rugby shirt that could be used for the crawls...flashes etc is a great idea.

mereminx said:
I think without ARRSE Crawl would sell better.......Mr Tato head....ARRSE across the back maybe.

Kinda limits its appeal if its purely on ARRSE crawl top, not everyone goes on the ARRSE crawls! But an ARRSE rugby shirt that could be used for the crawls...flashes etc is a great idea.
Kinda of agree with you on this one Minx, due to being where i am, it is not actually possible for me to attend arrse crawls, flashs are a good idea though

i got lost, but theres a second page - doh!

definitely a general shirt methinks - one for all purposes

But they are planning on Ireland, germany etc... there has even been one in the states i have heard of, ok it was only two blokes getting smashed, maybe even one in NZ coming up so how widespread do you want it?

see arrse things and shop Onfire, we have had arrse crawls in edinburgh, london, one in cardiff coming up, one in brum and and irish one and im sure lots more to come.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R.D.D. Sports, Adventure Training and Events 5
L ARRSE: Site Issues 1
abacus ARRSE: Site Issues 36