Rugby Quote of the Year

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by maxixe_97, Oct 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From George Chuter, Leicester and England hooker:

"I was disappointed that some of the ELV suggestions I emailed to the IRB appear not to have been considered worthy of even a trial in the Welsh fourth division. These include scrums instead of kick-offs, scrums instead of lineouts, scrums instead of backs moves and the outlawing of any hair product. I don't know where our game is heading but I'm sure it's going to be a place that doesn't welcome fat, slow old people with no hair. I'll get my coat."

2. Do you mean 'that bad tempered, untalented, cheating twot George Chuter"?

3. msr

msr LE

"I was disappointed that some of the suggestions I emailed to the TA Review Team appear not to have been considered worthy of even a trial in CVHQ RA. These include beer drinking instead of PFTs, beer drinking instead of CFTs, beer drinking instead of relevant training and the outlawing of any hair product. I don't know where the TA is heading but I'm sure it's going to be a place that doesn't welcome fat, slow old people with no hair. I'll get my coat."

4. The rot set in when they allowed moulded soles nd did away with lethaer studs held in with nails. Poofs!