Rugby League World Cup Tickets

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by GeordieSaint, Aug 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All,

There is a offer to all military personnel for tickets to the RL World Cup in Oct/Nov this year. All tickets are 50% off. This includes the Opening Ceremony at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff on 26 Oct 13 (Eng vs Aus and Wal vs Ita) and the semi-finals (double header) at Wembley on 23 Nov 13.

Link is Rugby League World Cup 2013.

There is a promotional code (50% off) for civilians too: 100days

Really looking forward to it!
  2. I'll be at a few games. Can't wait see some rugby again!
  3. Me too! Taking two big groups to Wembley for the semis and a fair few to Cardiff too. I managed to get Club Wembley tickets for £20 each and Upper East Stand on the halfway line at Cardiff for £25. Mega great value! Going to a few more as well.

Which games are you going?
  4. Be going to Langtree park, rochdale and wembley.

Can't wait. Be good get back behind the sticks at saints considering I paid for a season ticket this season and hardly used it. Summer tours = no rugby
  5. I'll be going to the game at Langtree. I've got tickets for all the England games and a few other games as well; trying to get to as many as I can. Taking plenty of people with me as well so can't wait!