Rugby League - World Cup 9s

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
As the title of the post suggests, the inaugural ‘Rugby League - World Cup 9s’ is happening this weekend in Australia.

The RFL and Sky have teamed up to make sure nobody knows about it, but here I am to spread the good news.

For anyone who watches either code of rugby I’d say 9s is as good as it gets, 7s there’s a bit too much space but 9s is perfect.

It’s on Sky from 08:20hrs Friday and on for most of the day, I think they have the split arses playing in between to make sure there’s a crowd for them, and it recommences at about 02:00hrs Saturday, so would be a good idea to Sky plus it.

Anyway, if you’re a casual sports fan or at a loose end and looking for something to watch, I’d highly recommend watching the World Cup 9s.

Heartbreaklane

War Hero
As the title of the post suggests, the inaugural ‘Rugby League - World Cup 9s’ is happening this weekend in Australia.

The RFL and Sky have teamed up to make sure nobody knows about it, but here I am to spread the good news.

For anyone who watches either code of rugby I’d say 9s is as good as it gets, 7s there’s a bit too much space but 9s is perfect.

It’s on Sky from 08:20hrs Friday and on for most of the day, I think they have the split arses playing in between to make sure there’s a crowd for them, and it recommences at about 02:00hrs Saturday, so would be a good idea to Sky plus it.

Anyway, if you’re a casual sports fan or at a loose end and looking for something to watch, I’d highly recommend watching the World Cup 9s.
I would agree, much better than 7s, as you say too much space but with 9s defence still a factor, but still plenty of tries.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Bump.

Australia v New Zealand on shortly, should be a cracker. Watch out for Kailyn Ponga for Aus and Shaun Johnson for NZ.

Latest Threads