Rugby in the army

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Coburn, Sep 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi im joinin the army soon and i was just wanderin wat rugby in the army is like is there alot of oportunities to play or wat

2. Did you get a First or a 2:1 in chavspeak??
  3. Matelot, that level of chv spk deserved a fucking masters!
  4. YeAh I no. I'm tH1nK1nG tHaT hE mAy B a SuBj3ct mAtt3R exp3rt.

Fcuk me, that was hard work.....
  5. Thts y its a 3 yr crse @ da uni of tnge prgncs nd chvvy brbry.

Fuck me, thats actually quite hard to do when you need to think about what you are trying to communicate in a cuntish way. Now I know how teachers feel day in day out.

And there were far too many vowels in your effort matelot, you useless cunt. :D :p

nly jkn mte.
  6. I want to scratch my eyes out now.....
  7. Amen to that!
  8. yeh lds m8 @ coburn unions pref init.
  9. If you're not Fijian then don't hold your breath :p
  10. Years ago rugby was played by the unit fat cnuts who were too useless and clumsy to do anything else and used rugby as an excuse for their pie eating fatness. Nowadays it's much the same.
  11. Have a look here. Apparently according to doomandgloom this is where the pie eaters hang out. You won't find him there though he will be too busy doing something really butch....probably by himself.

Army Rugby Union

Most units have a reasonable side. If you are any good then most Corps have fixtures as well. If you get anywhere near the Elite Squad stand by for a lot of travel, seriously tough opposition and loads of stash.