rugby horror

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by codbutt, Nov 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How awful were England this weekend? Yoiks!

Better look away now folks - if they repeat that against NZ, it's going to be cricket scores. And I didn't think Wales had a lot to be happy about either, starting with that ridiculous yellow strip.

Fair play to France though - a fine result.

2. It's the sight of the ruddy faced ploughboys of aulde England contrasted with the spirit and brilliance of JW that is painful to watch. All we need is Dean Richards plodding across the pitch to catch up with the pack and the picture will be complete.

3. Never saw the England game as I was at Murrayfield watching us demolish Fiji but for too many mistakes :x and giving away stupid pens :evil: it should have been another 20 points.
    Some big hits from both sides and bet there are a few sore bodies this morning.

4. I was working but managed to listen to most of the game on the radio, the commentators were struggling for things to say. Quite a few of the comments were about how bored the crowd appeared to be,was it as bad as it sounded.
    I'm not a big one for stats, I wonder what the All Blacks biggest win is against us (England).

5. It was a good start for the new Coach. :)

6. Still can't believe the jocks scored two tries their whole annual quota in one game.I knew we should have stuck with Robinson a winner through and through,must get down the bookies and get some money on scotland for the next RWC.

7. Saw the highlights of the England game and 1st half was such a boring kickfest. Slightly better in the 2nd half but not that much, I think a hiding is on the cards next week for them.
    Just seen the best game of the weekend with Ireland drawing with the Aussies.

8. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

My bold and seconded !!

9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Should be an interesting match next week at Murrayfield, was there for the Fiji game and will there for the Pumas game.

Thought yesterday was not a bad performance by Scotland. But could have been better.

10. I went to Old Trafford in June. I thought England were less than impressive against the Pumas then but at least the score was a tad more respectable.