Rugby & Bike fans get a gen MILDISC 40% off ONFIRE clothing

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by ONFIREHQ, Apr 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a genuine Military Discount and is "strictly" for members of the UK forces, use the code MILDISC at www.onfire.co.uk, check out all the cool clothes including our infamous humor tee shirts and enter the code at the checkout then hit "apply" to get the 40% saving.

We have noticed a lot of blokes and ladies ordering our kit online from UK forces and wanted to offer a genuine saving to you all.

The code doesn't work on sale items only regular price, but the sale items are great bargains for top quality kit and less than our cost e.g shorts that were £40 for £13.99 and heavy weight hoodies that were £45 for £16.99 while they last.

We are big into rugby, bike racing and most action sports.

We hope you like the kit!

2. I make it a 20% discount

3. Same here 20%

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

20% here too.

And the kit is tat.

Is 'onfire.co.uk' an anagram for 'lying cunt trying to rip off sldrs again' ?

5. The kit is good quality. I've bought from them before.

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

They're still lying like a cabinet minister.

7. Major administration cock up at our end regarding the discount :oops: , it is now definitely 40%.......thats a big SORRY from us at Onfire.

Any problems drop me a line at info@onfire.co.uk and I will sort it personally.

If stella/cutaway/prince pick one tee shirt each off our website (just you 3!!!) and email the details including delivery address we will send it for FREE!...Sincerely

Alan (owner)

8. sorry our genuine cock up... see reply below.

9. If I call you a bunch of thieving gits or suck up to you and tell you your kit is awesome, do I get a freebie?

Edited to add that I do happen to have one of your tshirts and it's still going strong after 4 years of regular weekly wear. :D

10. better than that devilish... if you nominate someone in your troop who has recently done something genuinely outstanding we'll send them £100 worth of kit off our web site of their choice... don't forget to include colours/size and address in your email (info@onfire.co.uk)

we'll try to do something like this every month...

11. You've got a deal, check your PM matey.