Rug, Would you wear one?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by archer, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I started to lose my hair aged 24 and for 30 years learned to live with search fees rather than barbers' costs.

Now it's a self cropped No1
    Not ideal- sunburn in the summer, hat in the winter- but that's what life dealt me.

So today, on TV, I see a well know "older" person sporting the hair covering of his youth- not that of a few months ago when I last saw him.

Now I wouldn't, but would you wear a rug?

2. I'm losing mine too, and I'm only 22! Thankfully, its only confined to a small area at the moment, but I'm fucking dreading it when it decides to all bugger off.

I wouldn't wear one though, the fucking shame of it! Mind you, it works for John Travolta, but seeing as though he's stinking rich, its no surprise! =-D

3. Losing mine a bit now gaining a "sunroof"!!! Guess I will live with it and wear a hat in the summer-burned head hurts!

4. As the less than proud owner of a fine example of the "reverse slope defence" (I am often called for at TEWTs), I recommend the close crop. True, if you are of a certain type people will mistake you for an EDF thug but you might be lucky enough to be taken for a Bohemian intellectual......... or maybe not.

5. Looking at some blokes who wear syrups it would be more realistic if they had dead cats on their swedes.

6. The comb-over style seems to camouflage well tho'. :)

1030.jpg

• Like Like x 1

7. It doesn't matter how rich you are sometimes!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. No!
    I recommend one of these......

[​IMG]

......get's you noticed!

9. No I wouldn't wear a mullet. I am lucky in that at my advanced age I still have a full head of hair. A little bit thinner than it used to be but still plentiful. I put it down to plenty of minge.

If I did start to lose my hair I would go the Savalas route and shave the lot off.

However for those who are not so lucky you might try:ROGAINE® for men-scientifically proven to regrow hair | Rogaine
    It doesn't work on everyone apparently, but it has been said that it is the only think that works on many people.

10. I work with a chap who had a hair transplant, however a few years on the sides have thinned out to nothing, he now looks like he has a dead cat on his head!
    Anything that shouldn't belong on your bonce stands out like snot on a black mans lips tbh!

11. The people that wear rugs, must not have mirrors in the house, otherwise they would see how stupid they look.

12. I have one of these for skiing in, perhaps this would do?

The moustache is detachable, so you can change the style.

[​IMG]

13. A few of years ago I started suffering from Alopecia which recurs now and again, so instead of looking like a mangy dog I either shave the old bonce completely or have a no.2

14. You look a Cunt regardless! Mines a pint and a packet of cheese an onion.:)

15. Sniff sniff, it's like an entry from my diary,
    Cuntstab Sexcrime aged 36 1/3.