Rude

#1
Recieved this today whilst at work:

Listen to me mother fuckers..i want my ******* cancelled and i have been cheated by players *** and **** and *** cocksucking collusion...because you can have several accounts on your scum bag site. I want to fly to cypress and spray a machine gun through your office. I am so angry from being fucked out of pots from collusion that i could kill someone. You arent getting anymore from me. YOU LOW LIFE COCKSUCKING SLIMY GREEK ASS FUCKING DIRTBAG BLOW JOB MOTHERFUCKERS. I WANT ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW SO I COULD BURY A KNIFE IN YOUR SKULL
Now, Ok, this was uncalled for. But goes to show how unintelligent people can be.
 
#2
Anya1982 said:
Recieved this today whilst at work:

Listen to me mother fuckers..i want my ******* cancelled and i have been cheated by players *** and **** and *** cocksucking collusion...because you can have several accounts on your scum bag site. I want to fly to cypress and spray a machine gun through your office. I am so angry from being fucked out of pots from collusion that i could kill someone. You arent getting anymore from me. YOU LOW LIFE COCKSUCKING SLIMY GREEK ASS * DIRTBAG BLOW JOB MOTHERFUCKERS. I WANT ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW SO I COULD BURY A KNIFE IN YOUR SKULL
Now, Ok, this was uncalled for. But goes to show how unintelligent people can be.
I could bury something in you Anya but it wouldn't be a knife.

Until I'd shot my love mayo anyhoo.
 
#5
babyblue said:
Gosh Anya, you have all the best jobs!!

It lacks the power of conversation but obviously not the power of speech :lol:
Babes don't feel left out you'd get the same treatment, equal ops and all.
 
#7
Biscuits_AB said:
I just luv it when the non squaddies start fighting with each other.
I just love whores. They bring something new to the party, like that thing they do with japs eyes and fingernails.
 
#9
Geordie_Blerk said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I just luv it when the non squaddies start fighting with each other.
I just love whores. They bring something new to the party, like that thing they do with japs eyes and fingernails.
Hell no! Tell me, you just didn't call this sister a whore!

I'll send that yank round yours!
 
#10
Anya1982 said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I just luv it when the non squaddies start fighting with each other.
I just love whores. They bring something new to the party, like that thing they do with japs eyes and fingernails.
Hell no! Tell me, you just didn't call this sister a whore!

I'll send that yank round yours!
Send him Anya, male, female, animal or mineral they all adore the filthy tool.
 
#12
Anya1982 said:
Recieved this today whilst at work:

Listen to me mother fuckers..i want my ******* cancelled and i have been cheated by players *** and **** and *** cocksucking collusion...because you can have several accounts on your scum bag site. I want to fly to cypress and spray a machine gun through your office. I am so angry from being fucked out of pots from collusion that i could kill someone. You arent getting anymore from me. YOU LOW LIFE COCKSUCKING SLIMY GREEK ASS * DIRTBAG BLOW JOB MOTHERFUCKERS. I WANT ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW SO I COULD BURY A KNIFE IN YOUR SKULL
Now, Ok, this was uncalled for. But goes to show how unintelligent people can be.
Sounds reasonable to me. I speak like this to AOL, Brit Gas and BT every quarter!
 
#16
OK, so in this line of business, abusive customers are always something your come across. We get at least 10 times a day “I’m reporting you to the gaming commission/police” etc. This tends to come from customers who think they are hard done by, when actually they are not. The abusive threats come from customers who have been caught out to be laundering money, trying to beat the system etc.

Gamblers are a whole different breed of person.
 
#17
I deal with abusive people every day, people threaten to kill me on a daily basis - and i work with most of them!

I could fill arrse with the same dross, should i?
 
#18
manchestercop said:
I deal with abusive people every day, people threaten to kill me on a daily basis - and i work with most of them!

I could fill arrse with the same dross, should i?
go for it, its virtually painless 8)
 
#19
manchestercop said:
I deal with abusive people every day, people threaten to kill me on a daily basis - and i work with most of them!

I could fill arrse with the same dross, should i?
Pull up a pew and tell us all why your work mates want to burn you at a stake?
 

Latest Threads

Top