Rude Girls

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by boney_m, Aug 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watch this? Never seen such a load of trash scum chavettes in my life 8O

I suggest a cull, anyone else fancy grabbing a bat and cleaning the streets? Dont feel bad about doing it, its for the good of your children and far more ethical than seal cubs.

Boney

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Errrrrr............watch what Bones ?

Got a link ?

3. Luvved the bit when the group of afro-carribeans said to the asian taxi cab driver "your a racists, thats discrimination"

4. Rude Girls, was on bbc2 last night. Load of cockney chavs and their equally chav (single) parents swearing at each other.

Boney

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cheers, Boney.

Anyway I didn't see it, have I missed any deep philosophical revelations from these gifted creatures ?
    :roll:

6. I recommend exposure to strong Gamma radiation for all of them.

7. No, No, No we don't need super chavs.

I think they should be conscripted into a special army division, where they are doped up and asked to wander around random fields. Give you lot something other than the Figure 11 targets to shoot at :wink:

How about a few 110 landrovers with gimpys? or 4 tonners with the outward facing seats and each person with an L85?

8. Believe me cuts, you missed nothing, just another opportunity for yoof hate :evil:

I like that idea about putting them all into a special army unit. We could make them man our AFV's, then have americans shoot at them with A10's.

Boney