'Rude' and 'violent' people in Manchester drive immigrant back to Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
It surprised him? Somebody didn't do his homework on Manchester.

They cannot have been that rude, they drove the ungrateful sod to Iran.

I lived in Manchester for a while. But I sussed it a lot faster than he did. Like in 10 minutes.

Work has taken me to Cheetham Hill & Ancoates,

I thought Cheetham Hill looked like downtown Karachi & Ancoates was your not the nicest northern council estate.

Which I now realise is untrue as I've googled Karachi & it looks much better than Manchester

Work has taken me to Cheetham Hill & Ancoates,

I thought Cheetham Hill looked like downtown Karachi & Ancoates was your not the nicest northern council estate.

Which I now realise is untrue as I've googled Karachi & it looks much better than Manchester
Ah the joys of cheetham hillistan. I used to live close enough to it to use the tesco. Interesting place. Go to the Robin Hood for a pint next time you're up that way.

It took 10 years.

Manchester must be losing its touch.

Oh well never mind.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

It took him 10 years to make that decision about Manchester?
How can we expect these slow-learners to become the architects, doctors and plumbers we brought them here to be.

So after being in this country for 10 years he waits until their is an immigration "crisis" in Western Europe to decide he would prefer to be in Iran.

Someone has an agenda methinks.

Could have been worse he could have been in Liverpool.

But at least they have a better sense of humour.

If not better football clubs

JAD

LE
Could have been worse he could have been in Liverpool.

But at least they have a better sense of humour.

If not better football clubs
I'm going to have to stay schtum on this one @hogstable, unfortunately the family JAD are going to Speke Aerodrome later to drop off the Mother In Law for her flight out of Blighty! I might even have to stop! Taa laa.

If you don't make it back I will have a minutes silence for you @JAD .

My mate is a scouser and he reckons that Liverpool is a very integrated city. In his take the Toxteth riots were not race based but economic.

I can't comment as I am from the Wirral, which as everyone knows is the epicentre of sophistication and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads