Ruby Murray

My wife loves to go out for an Indian, she really fancies herself as an Indian curry expert.

Anyway, one night we stayed in and I cooked a curry for her, after bragging that I could make a better job of it than the robbing Asian bastards down the road.

She took one forkful, grimaced & chugged a full glass of Kingfisher.

"Have you wanked in this?" she asked.

"No of course not," I replied quite outraged.

"OK", she said, "Apart from that one omission, not a bad first attempt"

Fuckin hell, you managed to post a different joke! Any reason you are polluting shite joke with the same two black eyes joke you dull kunt?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Fuckin hell, you managed to post a different joke! Any reason you are polluting shite joke with the same two black eyes joke you dull kunt?
I was also thinking the same, reviewing his posts he doesn't seem like a spammer, maybe left PC unattended?

I did get that slight impression from looking at his posts - I was originally thinking it was a wind up but I've now come the same conclusion as yourself and the vast majority of Arrsers; CUNT! :)
Yea so do i , i just don't know why . I just think it's just cuz hes not sad Keyboard Like yourself's swallowing to much of your dads cum you cant handle it so you just sit on your PC feeling neglected and have to make friends with other loners who spend there life posting because they think they clever but are actually no life scum . ;)