Rubber Dong Daily, the saviour of the Labour Party?

Firing....

.....now

She looks a bit special needs, perhaps that's the figure they need to appeal to their demographics

Denial; no other emotion can sustain you through dark times and long-bailey is riding this wave.
Anger; the damn ungrateful northern peasants.. Lets impose another londoner on them. Will supplant this harridan.
Bargaining; long pointless argument.
Depression; When the membership finally realise the only option is lisa nandy.
Acceptance; The party becomes dangerous again to the conservatives. A woman leader especially is a given to go against the old misognist in boris.

Are they SERIOUSLY,for one moment, suggesting that this is the face of the Leader of HM Opposition, and a worthy contender to be a future candidate for the office of Prime Minister?

If they are, then many commentators on this and other threads are absolutely right - the Labour Party have indeed lost the f***ing plot.

Genuinely, seriously I am beginning to wonder if it is worth our while having an opposition at all, maybe we should just resign ourselves to the glorious future that Boris and his acolytes have in store for us..............

At least it is in a safe seat:

Unlike this one:

Maybe she will have more luck - but probably the same chance as being a PM in the near to middle future.
Another communist safe seat, Salford being dominated by a student population. You can count on one hand, anyone that actually works for a living. Those relatives that are still there are rabidly anything but The Labour Communist Party.

I've done worse and I'm prepared to take one for the team to keep her mouth occupied.

Yokel

LE
I clicked on this thread in good faith, wondering if there had been some sort of endorsement by a magazine or a model......

Too much use of said appliance - rubber dong, daily?
At least rubber ones do not add to the tide of plastic waste!

Another communist safe seat, Salford being dominated by a student population. You can count on one hand, anyone that actually works for a living. Those relatives that are still there are rabidly anything but The Labour Communist Party.
You are aware that many students do not vote Labour? Student Conservatives and Student Liberal Democrats also exist (as grass roots organisations as well as voters). Student BREXIT voters also exist.

Last edited:
I clicked on this thread in good faith, wondering if there had been some sort of endorsement by a magazine or a model......

At least rubber ones do not add the the tide of plastic waste!

You are aware that many students do not vote Labour? Student Conservatives and Student Liberal Democrats also exist (as grass roots organisations as well as voters). Student BREXIT voters also exist.
[
Not if they go to Salford Uni they don't....and no, it isn't a pound shop ex Poly.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The BBC has offices in Salford apparently!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

At least rubber ones do not add the the tide of plastic waste!

[
They do. They tend to be much smaller and less vocal/influential. Mostly because the more liberal/conservative students tend to be studying law, medicine, engineering or applied sciences and thus have to be sweating spinal fluid working so hard (relatively speaking). This means a hobby of political activism gets related way behind the three core activities of studying, drinking and (trying to) shagging.

Dredd

LE
They do. They tend to be much smaller and less vocal/influential. Mostly because the more liberal/conservative students tend to be studying law, medicine, engineering or applied sciences and thus have to be sweating spinal fluid working so hard (relatively speaking). This means a hobby of political activism gets related way behind the three core activities of studying, drinking and (trying to) shagging.
It would be fascinating to see if there is actually a correlation there, between voting tendency and subjects being studied.

Unlikely though, as it would be the Humanities department doing the research and they won't want to know the answer.

SUU23

LE
Can't help it, everytime I see her reminds me of...............

And the frog saw the hairiest mane and the biggest teeth on anything he’d ever seen.
“Look at that!” he exclaimed!
“What are you?” he asked, somewhat abruptly.

A lion looked up,
startled at the somewhat impersonal intrusion, and
then looked down, and
paid attention to the frog, and said

“I am a lion, and
“I am the luckiest animal alive,
“Cos all day, I loll around in the sunshine,
“enjoying the beautiful scenery,
“knowing that, I, am the king of the jungle!”

Then the lion lowered his head to the frog, and added
“And I eat wide mouthed frogs.”

“Wow! That’s great!” said the frog,