RTR

I am trying to locate 3 lads from RTR one from 2 RTR-Steve Parnell & 2 from 1 RTR-Pete Burgess and Henry Stanger. I'm aware the 4 RTR regiments have amalgamated but who into what I know not? I need to make these lads aware of a JLR RAC reunion,
These 3 lads arrived at the respective RTR's in January 1981 after passing out in December 1980. Anything would be a huge help. I have already tried reunited sites, facebook, local press and schools etc.
Regards
Taff Owen

aghart

War Hero
I knew Pete Burgess in the Regiment, not heard anything about him for years. I will check the 1 RTR forum and facebook pages to see if he is a member.

I am trying to locate 3 lads from RTR one from 2 RTR-Steve Parnell & 2 from 1 RTR-Pete Burgess and Henry Stanger. I'm aware the 4 RTR regiments have amalgamated but who into what I know not? I need to make these lads aware of a JLR RAC reunion,
These 3 lads arrived at the respective RTR's in January 1981 after passing out in December 1980. Anything would be a huge help. I have already tried reunited sites, facebook, local press and schools etc.
Regards
Taff Owen
A little PERSEC mate ?

D

Deleted 4886

Last time I saw Henry he was in the Scots Guards nick for doing over the Choggi shop in Epi! Mind you that was in 1983!

Good morning,
I have just had a message on Facebook that says 'find aghart on ARRSE and you've found Pete-he is Pete' Pete is this you?
No, aghart isn't Pete, but if he was you'd have compromised him, you clown.

As I stated previously I asked on here what was I allowed to write/mention/make reference to in my initial post on ARRSE in relation to looking for people for a reunion. I was told as long as it was not insulting, religious, homophobic or asking for money etc not to worry.
I took on board a request to remove a telephone number and did so straight away. Others replying to my question have made reference to the people I am looking for and regiments. I can only assume that you will be as quick to pass comment to them?
I have already apologised regarding 'persec' so can only assume that my being able to stand only to masturbate is only equalled by people spending all their time on the site getting off on slagging lads off who have acknowledged a mistake and offered an apology.

Latest Threads