RTR Website

Discussion in 'RAC' started by trelawney, Jul 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ummm something I have just finished for a course. Have a geek and comments greatly appreciated before I submit it!

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Very smart! A couple of thoughts:

1. I like the fixed width but did you decide not to centre the page? On my 22" screen it is on the left.

2. Navigation is great but some pages don't have it, example: http://www.greenflash.org.uk/bits/regimentalstandard.html

3. Have you checked for standards compliance?

4. Did you consider using a Content Management System which would have probably made it much easier? A decent one will allow extra pages to be added with minimal effort, etc - we recommend CMS Made Simple.

5. Thanks for the link!!

</geek off>
  3. Sorted now.
  4. very Interesting and useful, some of the Regimental stuff will be relevent to RTR badged cadets.

5. Thanks all
  6. And must have been when I posted this:

Because .... yet again .... I forgot I was not using Safari, because I'm away from home ..... and on Firefox. Silly me!
  7. nice one mate
  8. Just to say that there have been a few additions!

as always comments welcomed!
  9. On the Home page how about changing Fearnaught to Fear Naught?
  10. And you're quite right about ash plants and bigger nobs ..... <g>
  11. Ref Fear Naught....good point and it will reflect that change at the end of the month when I go for the next big upload of new pics etc
  12. for those that are interested a couple of new items added to the tech stores page of this site