Hi All,

Just wondered if I could get some guidance?
I'm in the ACF and affiliated with the RTR.
I was given a Tank Crew Badge and wondered if I am allowed to sew it on to my blanking plate?
I have read the dress regs but it doesn't really clarify so if anyone has any help other than quoting the dress regs, would be great!

Last edited:
You should be able to get clear direction on this from your detachment commander. Ask him (or her) and you will get an authoritative answer (hopefully!).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi All,

Just wondered if I could get some guidance?
I'm in the ACF and affiliated with the RTR.
I was given a Tank Crew Badge and wondered if I am allowed to sew it on to my blanking plate?
I have read the dress regs but it doesn't really clarify so if anyone has any help other than quoting the dress regs, would be great!

It's been a while but, unless things have changed hugely, you're probably a course or two short of being entitled to wear that particular item.

You should be able to get clear direction on this from your detachment commander. Ask him (or her) and you will get an authoritative answer (hopefully!).
The words "No", "you", "stupid" and "cûnt!" may well be used.

Never start a sentence with "So"

Sonar is a technique that uses sound propagation to navigate, communicate with or detect objects on or under the surface of the water.