RTR staff sergeant crown place placement

Hi wonder if any RTR guys here can assist me, on looking at a Sergeant RTR stripes on a Number 2 dress, they have a single WW1 tank on the right arm, if you are promoted to Staff Sergeant, where would you put the crown ? above or below the Tank emblem, wouldn't it look lopsided if a Crown goes above the Tank ? or is the Tank emblem is moved up above the Crown? as far as I am aware only ONE Tank emblem is worn throughout the ranks ?

Its something I am not too sure of and I would like some clarification please, thanks Guys.

sandfox said:
Hi wonder if any RTR guys here can assist me, on looking at a Sergeant RTR stripes on a Number 2 dress, they have a single WW1 tank on the right arm, if you are promoted to Staff Sergeant, where would you put the crown ? above or below the Tank emblem, wouldn't it look lopsided if a Crown goes above the Tank ? or is the Tank emblem is moved up above the Crown? as far as I am aware only ONE Tank emblem is worn throughout the ranks ?

Its something I am not too sure of and I would like some clarification please, thanks Guys.
All ranks wear the same Tank Arm Badge on No 2 dress............the SSgt crown goes above the Tank Arm badge, stripes below.

Arthur3bums said:
sandfox said:

All ranks wear the same Tank Arm Badge on No 2 dress............the SSgt crown goes above the Tank Arm badge, stripes below.
I concur! :D

soprano54 said:
Arthur3bums said:
sandfox said:

Thanks Guys, so it doesn't really matter if looks a little lopsided, that is still the correct dress for RTR ?

sandfox said:
soprano54 said:
Arthur3bums said:
sandfox said:

Thanks Guys, so it doesn't really matter if looks a little lopsided, that is still the correct dress for RTR ?
Sited correctly, it doesn't look lopsided........it's an optical illusion.