RTR CADET UNITS

Discussion in 'ACF' started by mudbloodgreenfieldsbeyond, May 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If any RTR cadet units see this please contact me via here or pm me,im a RTR unit dc

2. Snap, so am I, where are you located?

3. me too
    our units in ipswich, suffolk

4. im trying to get some kind of inter RTR comp up and going either sport of mil skills?

5. blah

6. Hanham dont stand a chance ,full of old ladies and gippers,my lot are all trained killers,they hate losing and end up nearly killing each other in practice games, only just got ur pm about checking my pm's,ive not got any to check ??

7. blah

8. our new secret weapon,self propelled mongs

9. blah

10. self propelled pi mongs, a good ideal on paper but in a combat situation not so sure,will they require more choclate ice cream and red ballons than the standard mong? if so how will the RLC cope with the increase in demand,perhaps 5.56 should carry out a full and detailed study into this!!

11. You seem to have broken into 'txt spk' all of a sudden, rab. Either youve gone all chav on us or someone with the mental age of 3 is using your account without your knowledge.

12. Lol. I thought youd gone all spazza on us, rab. You didnt see the quickly deleted thread that said someting along the lines of;

Or something like that. (Honest! It was only up for a few minutes though).

Best you beat the fat twat to within an inch of his life.