RTR Black Overalls

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Mark One, Dec 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unused genuine Army black overalls complete with sleeve mark one tank badge. Label states 'Coveralls, Mens, Black Army Pattern 8405-99-977-3599, Height 190, Chest 100. Suitable for a big guy but legs can always be turned up. £35 posted or picked up West London.
  2. £35???

Are you on crack?
  3. Thanks for the NSN I will now demand twenty pairs and sell for £25 each. Simples.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I've got some green one's genuine SAS,SBS,Para Regt used on OPs Iraq Afghan and battle proven on the shop floor. A steal at £34.99.
  5. Does it have the pen holder pockets for the super secret MI6 00 issue poison dart gun that looks like a pen.
  6. Wouldn’t this be better in classified adds?

Or Ebay!
  7. Or the bin.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Getting RTR black coveralls is like trying to get hold of rocking horse shit.Even while serving there's a hoohaa trying to get them out of the QM.
  9. Why all the whinging then?
  10. Really? I've got 3 pairs when I was in the REs attached to 2 RTR.
  11. Not whinging - just thought your price is a tad optimistic to say the least.

1. after 20 secs searching I found a pair, spankers, for £11.50
    2. you can get them through the system for free :)
  12. Point taken. In my ( long gone by time) we handed in our Blacks after ceremonials and reverted to denims but accept times appear to have changed.
  13. Bang em on ebay as SF/Para/SAS/Commando Coveralls and up the price a bit! :)
  14. Thought they were RTR works dress?
  15. Would appreciate details of web site at £11 50 as I do genuinely want a pair that fit. The pair on offer are far too big for me and it appears I paid over the top for them.