RTR Black Overalls

Unused genuine Army black overalls complete with sleeve mark one tank badge. Label states 'Coveralls, Mens, Black Army Pattern 8405-99-977-3599, Height 190, Chest 100. Suitable for a big guy but legs can always be turned up. £35 posted or picked up West London.

Thanks for the NSN I will now demand twenty pairs and sell for £25 each. Simples.

I've got some green one's genuine SAS,SBS,Para Regt used on OPs Iraq Afghan and battle proven on the shop floor. A steal at £34.99.

Does it have the pen holder pockets for the super secret MI6 00 issue poison dart gun that looks like a pen.

Getting RTR black coveralls is like trying to get hold of rocking horse shit.Even while serving there's a hoohaa trying to get them out of the QM.

Point taken. In my ( long gone by time) we handed in our Blacks after ceremonials and reverted to denims but accept times appear to have changed.

Would appreciate details of web site at £11 50 as I do genuinely want a pair that fit. The pair on offer are far too big for me and it appears I paid over the top for them.

Would appreciate details of web site at £11 50 as I do genuinely want a pair that fit. The pair on offer are far too big for me and it appears I paid over the top for them.
Do they have a white backed name tag above the left breast pocket?

If they do, does it say 'Prick'... if it does you've cracked it, you will most definately
be inundated by RTR Members claiming they wore them on Spearpoint/Crusader.

B

bokkatankie

Point taken. In my ( long gone by time) we handed in our Blacks after ceremonials and reverted to denims but accept times appear to have changed.
Now what in all the world of flying shit are you talking about, utter and complete crap. Now **** of back to Millets.

T

TheSnake

I've still got 4 sets (tailored) sat in my loft.....They just ain't going nowhere in the immediate future...
And before any wise arrse asks, they still fit !!

T

TheSnake

Crap, they're workwear, and If you had a decent QM dept you'd get them tailored. sewn in creases and everything...