RTFQ > Home

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by RTFQ, Jan 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I'm not trying to clog up threads on this. But after todays little scare, and some nice support from a couple of mates I've not even met yet, I got all warm and fuzzy when I opened the site up and saw "RTFQ > Home" on the page. Too fcuking true: I don't have any guys in my new job, and most of the people I work with are civvies or worse, crabs. This site has made me hurt with laughter and has caused concerns I share to be aired in the House of Lords. And that's just this week.

in the words of Corporal: "Semper Fidelis"

2. RTFQ, you just made me feel all warm and fuzzy you big t*t!
    Welcome home munchkinface.
    Beebs :cry:

3. You big girl's blouse! :wink:

Now loose some weight, you're too big for your X-wing. :D

4. J_D

J_D LE

BIG GIRLIE HUG FOR RTHQ

that should make him run a few 100 miles for that weight loss.............but he is cute a sexy the way he is!!

5. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

What colour are the trees on your planet?

You lot are avartar-ist. i'm not a salad dodger, he just looks funny - oh I give up....

6. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Is this better? Grrr

Look at those bugger grips, that RTFQ must be a real man....

7. That's his cam cream isn't it? Not real mungo jerry's. He was a bit slow on the joke take up if I remember the film correctly. The one about the birds tw@t having an echo 8O

Glad you feel safe RTFQ, your posts are one reason to remain here.

8. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

No. It's my avartar and I say they're bugger grips, and damn fine ones too, if a bit wonky.

Should stop those harlots taking the micky out of my weight! Now I'm represented by a slightly retarded spam who has grown facial hair to aid receipt of **** sex.

But at least I'm not a fat knacker.

9. [​IMG]

I feel this is more appropriate :wink:

or

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

Poncho Ramirez: Billy, you know something. What is it?
    Billy Sole: I scared, Poncho.
    Poncho Ramirez: Bullsh**! You ain't afraid a no man.
    Billy Sole: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.