RTFQ > Home

I'm not trying to clog up threads on this. But after todays little scare, and some nice support from a couple of mates I've not even met yet, I got all warm and fuzzy when I opened the site up and saw "RTFQ > Home" on the page. Too fcuking true: I don't have any guys in my new job, and most of the people I work with are civvies or worse, crabs. This site has made me hurt with laughter and has caused concerns I share to be aired in the House of Lords. And that's just this week.

in the words of Corporal: "Semper Fidelis"

BIG GIRLIE HUG FOR RTHQ

that should make him run a few 100 miles for that weight loss.............but he is cute a sexy the way he is!!

RTFQ said:
Is this better? Grrr

Look at those bugger grips, that RTFQ must be a real man....
That's his cam cream isn't it? Not real mungo jerry's. He was a bit slow on the joke take up if I remember the film correctly. The one about the birds tw@t having an echo 8O

Glad you feel safe RTFQ, your posts are one reason to remain here.

That's his cam cream isn't it
No. It's my avartar and I say they're bugger grips, and damn fine ones too, if a bit wonky.

Should stop those harlots taking the micky out of my weight! Now I'm represented by a slightly retarded spam who has grown facial hair to aid receipt of **** sex.

But at least I'm not a fat knacker.

RTFQ said:
That's his cam cream isn't it
No. It's my avartar and I say they're bugger grips, and damn fine ones too, if a bit wonky.

Should stop those harlots taking the micky out of my weight! Now I'm represented by a slightly retarded spam who has grown facial hair to aid receipt of **** sex.

But at least I'm not a fat knacker.

Poncho Ramirez: Billy, you know something. What is it?
Billy Sole: I scared, Poncho.
Poncho Ramirez: Bullsh**! You ain't afraid a no man.
Billy Sole: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO The NAAFI Bar 78
Ozgerbobble Blue Jokes 1
Ali_Gee The NAAFI Bar 12