RTE Documentary.

What was the title of the RTE documentary on back in the early 2000 about Irishmen joining the British army. It was an excelent documentary but for the life of me I`ve forgotten the name of it.

A quick google reveals a documentary by the Nationwide programme, doesn't state the exact name of the documentary though, seemed to have caused a bit of a stir at the time.

A quick google reveals a documentary by the Nationwide programme, doesn't state the exact name of the documentary though, seemed to have caused a bit of a stir at the time.
Nah mate, seen that documentary as well but that is not it. That one was relatively recent.

True Lives: A Soldiers Trilogy.

All I need now is a link

:)

Thank you for posting that. I've not seen it before. Seriously emotional in bits.

Any information on the version of the tune at the beginning and end of this documentary ? I think it's the 'Saxon Shilling' but I've not heard this version before.
Glad you enjoyed as much as I did. Yeah its the Saxons Shilling, it`s either the Dubliners and or the late great Luke Kelly.

Anyone have the link for "all the queens men"? Cant seem to find the fecker anywhere