RTC Strensall

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bfg08, Jan 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered if anyone knew if RTC Strensall run Mod 2 TACC over 3 long weekends or over 10 regular weekends?

(Just read this...

Module 2. 10 weekend course but some RTCs run this over 3 x long weekend courses. Focuses on the command tools (Combat Estimate and Orders), Tactics, Officership, Leadership, Doctrine, Navigation, etc.

Ref:- www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/T...r_Training )

2. I believe that means Orrificer Trg.
  3. I know someone who has gone through Mod 2 with 15 Brigade, so I will check with him and get back to you.
  4. Thank you, would appreciate that.

5. Check your PM.
  6. Done AOSB yet?
  7. Yes. Got the info on PM now.

Thank you all for your help
  8. I've had a look at the most recent RMAS courses list. There aren't any 3-part Mod 2 courses listed. I'm not sure that there ever have been and I've been around TAPO training for a fair time.

If you need to progress through Mod 2 but aren't able to attend over 10 weekends, then your options are limited to either a Summer Leader course of which there are at least two in August or the LONDIST course in March.

9. What he said above. Training starts either this weekend, or you have Summer Leader, or you will have to wait until August for the next intake.

You won't be able to start the training until you have a Main Board pass OR you have it booked within two months. If you are not successful at Main Board (note not fail), then you will have to leave the course.