RTC Instructors

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Boxy, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, with the programme as laid down by land, are you working your t*ts off?, how many instructors do you have on the books?

Currently we have 15 & I'm still driving home like a zombie on Sunday.

2. We must have nearly 100, over three wngs but still need more.

3. We have about 20 and are established another 12 or so I do beleive.

So if you want to join us..

Looking for a change of role in the TA or leaving the Regular Army and interested in a training role with the TA?

Details of current vacancies with LDRTC can be found in the TA Forum at Vacancies with London District Regional Training Centre

For further information about the vacancies and LDRTC in general, visit our web site at London District Regional Training Centre

4. blantant recruiting, the respod would be a cracker, I'm North of the border at 51(S)bde.

Brucie, please tell me you're taking the pi55 100, christ we're lucky if there is 50 ffor the whole place and we cover the whole of Jockland plus some Engrs from Newcastle, the only people we don't get is 'them' & 4 Para, roll on SC07....

5. FFBox, are you actively looking for instructors in the Capital? PM me the criteria as I may be interested.

6. I don't know for sure if we are, but visiting instructors are always more than welcome, just drop by with your recruits & stay the w/e, then if you're still interested take it from there.

This goes to anyone in the RTTs, if you have instructor quals so much the better, if not, there is always something, just ask Dodgy-E

7. Sounds good mate, I think we have some coming over in the next couple of weeks. I'll ask the boss tonight and see if he'll give it the nod.

8. I recomment it! Prior to me doing this we did not exactly have a clear picture as to what happens at the RTC Phase 1 recruit training wing.

The DS slog their guts out from Friday night until Sunday afternoon!

100% commitment from the DS delivering the goods on time! :thumright:

The training is good and the sprogs enjoy (most) of it!
    :brilsmurf:

All completed on a shoestring budget!!! :pissedoff:

Defo worth a look in! :numberone:

9. Thanks, shush about that last bit though, I'm trying to get folk to come along...

10. Cheers Dodgy, :thumright:

That bribe was worth it.

FF,

I might have sourced a 9x9 to replace the Wonky :party:

11. You will find that you need to be qualified in a subject to teach it; CBRN, BCDT, MAPRIC etc.

The old days of cuffing it are gone.

Mostly...

12. Brucie, please tell me you're taking the pi55 100, christ we're lucky if there is 50 ffor the whole place and we cover the whole of Jockland plus some Engrs from Newcastle, the only people we don't get is 'them' & 4 Para, roll on SC07....[/quote]

Well maybe 100 was a bit inflamed, but approx 50 on Phase 1, 25 on Core Courses, 6ish on TAPO. Add in the Headshed and permanent staff which would add up to another 9, so I guess that makes 90. And we still need more people. JNCOs qualified in all subjects.

BW

13. Only quals I have are, BITs/DITs/MOI,(whatever they are calling it these days). CMCQ, RMQ 1-3, and a poxy civvie qual which equates to DITs, "train the trainer", 3 days of civvie wishy washy bollox covering group hugs and smile, smile, smile!

14. Feck Me.!!

Up In Haggis LAnd

We have 3x4 pers teams. Clerk, cqms, csm, 2ic and OC. Also some of the teams are short.
    We always have to rely on guest instructors to help out.

ps. If there's any Young blonde, good looking female instructors out there,
    Drop by for an informal interview :winkrazz:

don't scare them off FF. :threaten:

15. I'm young,blonde and good looking, unfortunately for you, I'm happily married with 2 kids and a fcuk off huge mortgage.

Oh yeh, and I'm a bloke.