RSS Feed for the Latest ARRSE guff straight to your PC

GCO - I have the Wizz extension in Firefox but Im getting 'The dropped URL seems to be invalid.'

I'm not using BFG's toolbar (yet) so what am I doing wrong?

Me too, seems all spazzed out. is the elastic band broken again?

Good CO said:
I direct feed of the latest forum posts seen in Firefox using the Wizz RSS extension:

/images/arrse/rss_demo.gif

All sorts of RSS readers and so on available. Quite a few listed here: http://email.about.com/cs/rssfeedreaders/tp/top_rss_windows.htm

That should keep you addicts happy! See the Toolbar thread for more news from BFG about integration into the ARRSE toolbar

The RSS feed is http://www.arrse.co.uk/rss/forums.xml

What about just using the Live Bookmarks in the latest version of Firefox?
No need for any extentions and very easy to use.

Quack

works with IE7 RC1 as well

Hi all, I've used loads of the RSS readers in F/F, Sage, Wizz, RSS Ticker, Fizle and some others, but the best by far must be Mozillas' Thunderbird, it's not an Add-on to another program, but another program entirely. Similar to Microsoft Outlook
Read your e-mail and latest ARRSE in the same place, and because it's detached from your browser it don't interfere on that front!!
:thumright:
Just a thought for getting the feeds use that! (Just an opinion) :thumleft:

Hey, Good CO.

The RSS feed seems to be broken, any chance you could take a look?

I was thinking of building an ARRSE gadget for iGoogle, but it makes it a lot easier if there is an RSS feed to start from.

Cheers,

PTS

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Team - can I have your advice please. I have a work owned RSS news widget and I have typed in the RSS feed xml link (www.arrse.co.uk/rss/forums.xml) into it but I am not getting my ARRSE RSS feed in the widget.

Anyone give me some advice on how to fix this problem, please?

I confess that I am an RSS biff.

mysteron said:
Team - can I have your advice please. I have a work owned RSS news widget and I have typed in the RSS feed xml link (www.arrse.co.uk/rss/forums.xml) into it but I am not getting my ARRSE RSS feed in the widget.

Anyone give me some advice on how to fix this problem, please?

I confess that I am an RSS biff.
The feed don't appear to be working here either. Not that helps you, just means there at least 2 biffs here...
All my other RSS feeds are OK so it must be ArRSe, he said hopefully.