RSPD

This email's been forwarded to me by some friends in Canada.

What does the WWI British Army acronym "R.S.P.D." stand for?
Following is an excerpt from a WWI Roll of Honour called " Our Heroes of Exning" by Rev. H.P. Brewer & Rev. C.R. Farnsworth published 1919, where it is used. It could be Unit specific but I have no way of knowing that for sure.
I am trying to find out as much as I can about this soldier's service record.

Robert Henry FALLICK*

Private 41713, 8th Battalion, Lincolnshire Regiment, killed in action 31/7/1917, age 35, commemorated: YPRES (MENIN GATE) MEMORIAL Ieper, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium. Son of Silas and Mary Fallick, of The Post Office, Aldingbourne, Chichester, Sussex; husband of Annie Lavinia Fallick, of Council Houses, Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard, Bucks. Born Ardingbourne, Sussex, enlisted Halton, Hampshire, resident Exning. Formerly 144965, R.S.P.D., Royal Army Service Corps

A Google search for "RSPD Army" only turns up this same soldier's record. Anyone got any ideas?

sm.

Hello Smithie,
I'm looking for some info about one of my relatives who is mentioned in the book "Our Exning Heroes" mentioned by your Canadian friends. I have not been able to get a copy of the book to find out what it says about my cousin - do your friends actually have the book, or just a piece from it?