RSPCA whistle blower found hanged

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, May 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 8
  1. It means they've got more money to spend on their bosses political agendas. Looking after animals is such a tiresome and expensive business.
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Thanks for the pointer and I note that the character assassination carried out by that august body was tempered by the statement 'alleged handling of stolen animals'' whatever the feck that's supposed to tell us.
    Whatever your take on the RSPCA, in my limited experience the field ops appear to do a good job whilst the head shed does.....................well, what many head sheds do.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bolloc*s that's what I wanted to say!
  4. Yeah, who mentioned animals? Oh a TV show, find animals quick, make money.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Who the **** is running the RSPCA's PR machine?
  6. Whoever it is they like the word "Disgruntled" and did not see that as the statement of the bleedin obvious. Imagine her appearing at an Employment Tribunal "Were you fully equipped with gruntles by your employer the RSPCA and did you hand them all in when you demobbed"
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

The RSPCA is over run with pc hand wringing leftist nanny state we know better than you *****. I stopped donating to them a very long time ago.

I now support Sea Shepard because they are barking, and Pirates Argh.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  8. Also full of low life who are quite prepared to endanger the lives of other seafarers.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Sweeping statement I know but not had one good experience with them. I do voluntary work for a dog charity and have seen cases left unattended by the RSPCA after several reports by members of the public. Their help line is a joke.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

And? I don't care. They have a cool flag and as Eddy Izzard and the world know. Flags are important.

Eddie Izzard - A Cunning use of Flags - YouTube

I have watched the barking men and women of sea shepard constantly putting other sea farers lives at risk by ramming 10,000 ton ship with the inflatable ribs! They are as mad as a box of frog and I luv em.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. I suppose there is no account for taste.
  12. Private Eye has run several pieces over the last few months regarding the RSPCA's zealous attempts to prosecute animal owners on dubious evidence, inaccurate info and the disregard to the disproportionate suffering to the owner on the outcome of a criminal conviction.

They sound like a right bunch of *****
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I suppose in every organisation there comes a point where protecting the money and power becomes more important than that organisation's original purpose; the church, parliament and apparently the RSPCA. I was never very impressed by them in the meat industry.
    • Like Like x 1