RSM's

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by HarrytheB, Jan 17, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. why does every new RSM try to think they are the only one to have ever been an RSM and change everything that worked perfectly before they turned up?

2. Thats what RSMs do soldier......

3. I agree, everyone is an individual with their own way of doing things... change aint so bad, youve gotta do it or die.

4. CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE?????IF IT AINT BROKEN DONT TRY TO FIX IT!!!!!!

5. ALL RSM'S CHANGE EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE GOD THATS WHY ;D ;D ;D

6. ::)

Take it your not an RSM then?  and most probably never will be?????  Most of the time change is a good thing.

7. Nothing wrong with fresh ideas and I bet you dont mind the new RSM changing things when he replaces a right tosser!

8. OK you big badges win, only because I have to listen to you.  For now anyway as ive just come up trumps on the LOTTERY so happy changes, have a nice life, if you get one ;D

9. RSMs change stuff because they would only have to sort out their choices for EFP candidates and that can't take up very long. I think they just get board and idle hands are the devils play thing!

10. strange that an RSM can ruin someones career with two or three paragraphs though and not listen to previous quotes

11. What you say is right Harry, but it is made worse when no one else does either, it seems the man's word is complete Law...what power. No doubt some one will reply with the word re-dress, how many of those are successful.!!

12. rsm man bks  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

13. The rsm has to know he is not the LAW .....I M THE LAW and he will suffer the wrath of the re-dress

he he he he

14. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Do you want to tell him that he shouldnt change it.  Its not too bad because it give everyone a kick start every 2 years and wakes up the old RSMs "Inner circle" to the fact that they are not untouchable anymore.

The senior soldier should lay down his law, he earned it.

15. harry, i wouldn't just blame RSM's...every cmdr thinks he's got to change everything.  new broom and all that.
    hey...i'm still getting paid at the end of the month!!!