RSigs back in line

To whoever brought TA operator back in line with regulars, can I just say a hearty massive thank you.

It's been a pleasure teaching a subject at a level that's normal and not reduced to moron level. I love you sporadic E, I've missed you! :)

Polar happy? I do hope the SDSR doesn't take the shine off ;)

Sporadic E, the best excuse for no comms ever come up with :eek:) It elicited blank looks from any staff officer you ever said it to.

Sporadic E, the best excuse for no comms ever come up with :eek:) It elicited blank looks from any staff officer you ever said it to.
I haven't heard of Sporadic E since doing MedMan in 1979 . . . . like classic tailoring, some things never go out of style.

If the rigours I hear are true, ..... Your not the only one, anyone heard the rumour the exercise is being extended because of poor commas

Even worked with VHF..... some Staff Officers could be so gullible.

It only works if you can actually back up what you're saying. No point telling a staff officer "Sporadic E Sir" if he turns out to be an Ex R Sigs HF guru!