RSigs and/or in General, Will it affect me...

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Signallers, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Junior Entry, in September after hearing all these redundancy's and job cut's, will any of this affect Junior Entrants?, or at least in the long run in the Field Army?
  2. If your a CROW you wont go as its all about the dough. Because your cheap labour
  3. Only in a good way. The word on the street is that promotion times are being cut to a year in rank. Jnr entrants who achieve JS JNCO status in phase 1 will potentially leave training as substantive LCpls to fill gaps....Within 4 years the Sergeant's Mess will be your oyster. It's a great time for you young uns.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Won't affect you in the slightest. Maybe in 10 or 15 years, but the world and the Army will probably be very different by then.
  5. Ill hold you to those words PM me when you are doing more with less and getting bumwanked on countless tours in Iran and I am pissing in an incontinence bag sniggering at the TV saying told you so...
  6. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Haha will do Pen pushers might have changed their ink by then, maybe for the worse!
  7. You're not an extremely unconvincing tranny are you? It's just we've got enough of them.
  8. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

May turn to one on a Crawl none else!