• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RSC

the_watsonator said:
How often is the RSC is it every three months starting from january?
Hello Matey

As far as I l know, it's every 2 weeks, one week female and the next week male. I think if u fail the first time then they will probably send u off to practice some more and tell you to come back in 3 or 4 months, but thats just to give u time to work at your fitness.

Why have u got a test coming up?

Generally RSC runs about 3 times per week encompassing a two day assessment. You can get deferred for various reasons, I think the most common tend to be teamwork and fitness. I run an army preparation course in cornwall and we run 3 courses of 13 weeks per year providing training for RSC deferals and those considered ACIOs as risk candidates.

footylad said:
Generally RSC runs about 3 times per week encompassing a two day assessment. You can get deferred for various reasons, I think the most common tend to be teamwork and fitness. I run an army preparation course in cornwall and we run 3 courses of 13 weeks per year providing training for RSC deferals and those considered ACIOs as risk candidates.
Darn why couldn;t u have done these courses in Essex :roll:

Latest Threads