RSC Pirbright

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by superfurryanimal, Jul 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did I have the pleasure of going through recruit selection with any fellow Arrsers on monday and tuesday? I was number thirteen. Good bunch of lads, I thought.

Did everyone hear about the guy who shat himself while doing the lifting test?

SFA

2. 8O Your going to have to explain that one 8O

3. Apparently, he was doing the test where you stand on a small square wooden platform and pull up on a bar attached to a chain as hard as possible. He concentrated so hard that he forgot to retain control of his bowels and duely shat his pants. I wasn't there (was probably having my nuts fondled by the doctor). It could just be an evil rumour, but I think the guy in question was number 26...

4. I am number 2 but who is number 1?

[​IMG]

5. Haha that poor guy.

How did you get on superfurry animal, get through it OK?

I have an interview next Thursday and if it goes OK I'll get dates for RSC, what should I expect at this interview?

6. Yeah, I got through. Thanks for asking. I think RSC are mostly looking for the right attitude. You don't get much time for anything, so just try your best.

To be honest, I found the interview at the AFCO quite informal, but maybe that depends on who does it. I would say dress smartly and be interested in your chosen trade & the army as a whole. I'm sure there are people on here far more qualified than me to offer advice though!

Good luck!

7. I am not a number I am a free (wo)man..............