RSC Pirbright

Did I have the pleasure of going through recruit selection with any fellow Arrsers on monday and tuesday? I was number thirteen. Good bunch of lads, I thought.

Did everyone hear about the guy who shat himself while doing the lifting test?

SFA

Apparently, he was doing the test where you stand on a small square wooden platform and pull up on a bar attached to a chain as hard as possible. He concentrated so hard that he forgot to retain control of his bowels and duely shat his pants. I wasn't there (was probably having my nuts fondled by the doctor). It could just be an evil rumour, but I think the guy in question was number 26...

Haha that poor guy.

How did you get on superfurry animal, get through it OK?

I have an interview next Thursday and if it goes OK I'll get dates for RSC, what should I expect at this interview?

Yeah, I got through. Thanks for asking. I think RSC are mostly looking for the right attitude. You don't get much time for anything, so just try your best.

To be honest, I found the interview at the AFCO quite informal, but maybe that depends on who does it. I would say dress smartly and be interested in your chosen trade & the army as a whole. I'm sure there are people on here far more qualified than me to offer advice though!

Good luck!

I am not a number I am a free (wo)man..............