RSC help

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Who_Dares_Wins, Jun 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, i know this hasnt really got to do with fitness but i thought i'd post it here because there seems to be alot of talk for whats needed for RSC.

I know when i arrive at RSC that they will be watching my every move will be impressed if i show potential, however i have a query about the team working activities.

I know they are only basic 'how do you get across this river' type games but i was wondering how do i act. Do i take complete control of the group and have the my way or the highway approach? Or do i sit back and be the grey man but risk being drowned out by the loud 'gits' ?
  2. Just tell them your nickname - that should go down well.....
  3. yeh i know, it is a bit '' let me at um !! ''
  4. No it's a bit of a big timing thing - you Walt fukcer.
  5. Biggess **** Knuckle name ever, you are a waste of oxygen and with that name tag you should do just fine.

Cheers 2CB
  6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

What's RSB?
  7. But he wont have the name tag with him you idiots
  8. Finchy been reading your posts .... you're a bit of gobsh1te good luck with your training oh and watch out for white lockers
  9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

RSC - surely that is the Royal Shakespeare Company. If he is a Walt then his acting ability will see him get in with ease.
  10. On the team tasks fella just make sure your getting stuck in. You have 1 minute to disscuse your plan behand then 10 minutes to put it into action. I done RSC last week and i really enjoyed team tasks think its cos i like telling people what to do :)
  11. Wont he? ... oh right.... here's me thinking that we all go round using them... what a fcuckin' moron!! p!ss off!!!