• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

rsc-again! what to wear?

A

ally133

orite lads, i know there are loadza threads on rsc, but im confused! my sgt in the afco said to wear tracksuit to travel coz u will have a medical straight away, but on the dvd i have it says be smart, eg trousers and shirt, i have just bought trousers and shirt! and im saving my suit for the interview! what shall i wear? will i have time to get changed into my medical stuff? i want to look smart for first impressions etc! not like a chav! plus i dont have any tracksuits! cheers!

Ignore the DVD, that's a load of ass. Even the guys in the ACIO told me that it was a bunch of crap turning up in a suit for the RSC. Save your suit for the interview, and then (hopefully) for when you turn up at phase 1.