RPP/Capita/New Recruit Procedure - Supposedly launched today

The RPP/Capita/New Recruit Procedure is supposedly launched today yet I can't find anything online about it. Certainly no website to go to. One of our Corporals went to the Regiment briefing about it last week and what he was told seemed to be a mass of contradictions and confusions.

Anyone got a realitively accurate outline of the new process or a website/web address where it all takes place.

Regards

dl231

(Not just for me but doubtless for everybody else)

Can't help but Capita do the Occupational Health services at the hospital my girlfriend works at. Utter shite.

Can't end well this.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

Signed into my army website account, i had an application completed before capita took over, seems to not be there, I had to input some minor details in for my eligibility, thought i would do another application form but shows up as "an error has occured" :/

Edit: Re-done my application and it has been submitted.

Can't help but Capita do the Occupational Health services at the hospital my girlfriend works at. Utter shite.

Can't end well this.

Capita eh, I can't wait for the meltdown.....

....my prediction:

Crapita manage the HR aspects at the hospital I work for. I started work there on 1st October last year, I'm still waiting for my contract. I dread to think how they're going to (mis) manage HMF recruitment.

They screwed up the phased return to work and workplace assessments after the girlfriend went back to work from a prolonged absence (was diagnosed with Lupus). Unsurprising they have messed you around contract wise.

I'm just waiting to see the threads pop up in time about online tests not working, applications cocked up, data lost etc. Inevitable

OK, I know its early days but so far, i've been very impressed. Quick to call back, everything has been sorted and i've been well informed. The people I have spoken to have been efficient, knowledgeable, nice and helpful.

Any other good / bad experiences?

The new IT system doesn't go live until middle of next year! Then a candidate should be able to login on a website and start his journey into service.
At the moment it's still largely a manual process and running on the old systems.
It's a bit unfair to slag it off when it's not started yet.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
The new IT system doesn't go live until middle of next year! Then a candidate should be able to login on a website and start his journey into service.
At the moment it's still largely a manual process and running on the old systems.
It's a bit unfair to slag it off when it's not started yet.
They do that now through the Army jobs website. The only time an applicant needs to go to a ACC/AFCO is for interview. This system was brought in from Mar 13, about a month before this thread ended (until now obviously)