Royals Not doing enough for Tsunami victims

I spose charlie or william should really have visited the region.

Lets just say i would rather have them lead the way than that twat blair or the foreign secretary :twisted:

agent smith

Its pretty obvious really.

All the scumbag unemployed dole dolls that plague our once beautiful land have nothing better to do that watch none stop Sky news whilst picking their fat arses.

They obviously think the Queen (God Bless You Ma'am), Charles and the rest of the Royals should nip off to the disaster areas wearing snorkles and flip flops and search for survivors. Or maybe air drop supplies out of the Royal airplane.

No, thats it. They should all go and patronise some survivors and make them feel even worse about the situation.

Where was the article from? The Sun. No news, make it up. Only Pig shi* thick people buy it.

Actually I buy it because its the only bleedin newspaper crossword I can complete, but thats another story....

... that the Sun will report on.

Don't fall for it.

Yet another blatant Sun attempt to take the spotlight off the Glorious Leader's failure to get back on the first plane to the UK when this disaster first unfolded.

The Queen was very very quick to get her hand in her purse , to the tune of £Substantial when it was obvious how bad the situation was.

She was also very very visibly moved at that call centre yesterday.

How much has the Blair Family donated , and is Euan , even as we speak winging his way South?

At the risk of repeating an empty rumour , didn't the Queen want to make a broadcast to the Commonwealth asking for their help and involvement , only to be prevented from doing so , by the Celestial Charlatans office?

I don't know how truthful that rumour is, but I hope it's true.

This is a dirty , low piece of "journalism" by the Labour Party's redtop mouthpiece, desperate to take the heat of President Bliar.

Dear Rebekah,

F**k off, strong letter follows
:evil:

There is a place in Bernoulli’s mass grave for the whining tw@ts who think our Royal Family should do more. HM may be head of the Commonwealth (as vacuous an organization as the UN) but she isn’t head of state of any of the countries affected. Now, if we still had an empire, we and the Royal Family could do more. Her Majesty’s Armed Forces are assisting where offers of help have not been refused. Our Royals can't just pitch up on the whim of the Sun, (pay attention Sun readers-this is important ) they would need to be invited .

Thailand has its own King, who lost a grandchild in the disaster. Do the Sun readers thing Prince William should go to loan to Thailand as a temporary replacement? ( I mean no disrespect to the King or the memory of his grandchild- just contempt for the Sun and its obsequious readership, devoid of original thought. Cnuts )

Blatant Sun crape as usual :roll:

I suppose now that they have sold their soul to the devil they'll jump on the Republic band wagon also :evil:

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Mmmmmm.....are members aware that the Sun editor, Rebekah Wade, besides being slightly worth a ride, is married to that famous member of "the regiment" Mr Ross Kemp.

It is also, in case you had forgotten, owned by Murdoch; a man who has made it his mission to rid the world of Monarchs.

Ever wondered why there is so much fantasy and republican drivel in The Sun?

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
....and whilst we are on the subject, Murdoch also owns Council House Television so all you lot who watch Sky News (the one with a free dot to dot of waves 'cos they can't spell tsunami) will get fed the same anti roaylist tosh on there as well.

MiB. You need your medication upping mate. Worth a ride??

Youre joking right? Shes a ginger Marilyn Manson lookylikey. An utter grot in fact.

Sun readers - another reason for selective breeding and genetic policing.

If she was down the NAAFI bar, dolled, you would and you know you would. Gangers are like fatties, they all try harder.....allegedly. :roll:

If you're an officer reading this and can't compute the reference to NAAFI bar, imagine she was waiting on in the mess.

E

error_unknown

FunkyNewBlood said:
If you're an officer reading this and can't compute the reference to NAAFI bar, imagine she was waiting on in the mess.
She wouldn't be: we don't let Gwars in the mess for goodness' sake!

Back on topic please .

Yet another blatant Sun attempt to take the spotlight off the Glorious Leader's failure to get back on the first plane to the UK when this disaster first unfolded.
Really p*ssed me off this one. GWB etc on the goggle box saying how sorry USA was etc and our bloke still on some freebie holibob somewhere.

'.... in constant contact' my arrse. Meant to be the leader so should have been leading.

Well, North Korea's donated 150,000 USD:

DPRK Government Decides to Render Emergency Relief Aid
Pyongyang, January 5 (KCNA) - - The government of the Democratic People's@Republic of Korea decided to render emergency relief aid amounting to@150,000 U.S. dollars as regards the strong quake and tsunami that occurred@in the waters off Sumatra Island of Indonesia on December 26 last year,@causing huge material losses to Indonesia, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri@Lanka, Maldives and other countries. The government and people of the DPRK express deep condolences and sympathy@to the governments and peoples of the afflicted countries and hope that the@aftermath of the quake and tsunami will be eradicated and the living of@their peoples return to normal as early as possible amidst the international@concern.
Remind me how many people have died of starvation in the current famine in NK? Oh yeah, 2-3 million... (http://www.disasterrelief.org/Disasters/990408nkorea/)

Not wanting defend bliar.But if he came back early they would be shouting grandstanding .so either way he is screwed still a tosser though

I thought Blair did the right thing in going to the sandbox just before Christmas. However I think he made a complete arrse of not coming straight back to Blighty when the Tsunami hit. Leaving the country in the hands of two jabs is a shocker. The very least he could have done was send his VC10 or 146 or whatever to Thailand or Sri Lanka filled with kit or water or old compo or anything.

Woody ,

If he'd come back early, citing a disaster had struck in Commonwealth countries, and as the Prime Minister of the country that leads the Commonwealth , he felt his position was back here and hands on , he'd have actually regained some credibility.

He didn't , he showed this Nation, the Commonwealth and the World just where his priorities lie.

He stuck 2 fingers up at people we had a moral obligation to help.

Now Mrs. Kemp can pop all the bloody smoke she wants , trying to turn the nation against the Sovereigns family , but the fact is , The Queen HAS put her money where her mouth is , and she IS deeply concerned and I'm sure, wishes she could do more.

Incidentally, I have no doubt HRH The Heir would have been on his way to the area at the earliest opportunity.

Blair has screwed this, he knows it, and Hilary Benn needs his Dad to jump in his sh*t . :evil:

If anyone has the inside track on feelings at Buck House , let us know.

All more politicos, VIPs, Royals and dare I say it journos would do by going there is creating even more hindrance for the people actually working. The Royal Family has known this for years, unless there is some practical aid they can lend from being on the scene immediately they know to stay away until things are under control, a skill the "meddling classes" have never learnt.

Isn't this jut the kind of thing that Royal Yacht Britannia was designed to assist in? I bet the Queens Flight could be better used out there than being on alert to fly the Fearless Leader and his Bounteous Consort wherever.