• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Royal Yeomanry annual camp 2008

It must be a good one...
Some exotic location, long beaches palm trees and dancing girls perhaps ?

To answer your question as above NO and ummmm NO ..

forniup said:
No and Yes I'll go. What are you doing?
2 weeks of dismounted exercises at troop squadron then regiment level in the kielder forest apparently and definitely no vehicle washing honest!

Is it true that the RWY are in otterburn the same time as the RWxY ?, some of the chaps in my Squadron have heard rumours?

roverkill said:
forniup said:
2 weeks of dismounted exercises at troop squadron then regiment level in the kielder forest apparently and definitely no vehicle washing honest!
Ok sounds good i'm there

roverkill said:
forniup said:
Correct apart from the dismounted part. There is a dismounted element, but it's not the focus of the camp.

The_Green_Manalishi said:
roverkill said:
forniup said:
Correct apart from the dismounted part. There is a dismounted element, but it's not the focus of the camp.
Thats ok can i still come along? :wink: