Royal Wooton Bassett

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by albuhera57, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, new to this so bear with me. Spent a lot of time lately watching the homecomings and seen a lot of people wanting to honour these tremendous people. Does renaming it Royal sound ok, if so how do we go about it, should we just do it? (am I talking cr@p?). Thoughts please.
  2. I'll leave the obvious for others to do :D
  3. Incoming
  4. Runs away
  5. sounds like a wonderful idea pal although geting it past talking stage will prove difficult, i think some of the wonderful trtibutes on here also need justice doing to them too perhaps by way of publication or being put into a memoral thread of there own
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

7. Fire in the hole.
  8. Doesn't the big chief up at Buck House bestow 'royalness'?? Ask her maj, she's a good egg!!

Actually how DOES a town get a Royal prefix??? :?
  9. Bugger Bognor
  10. Ermm, wah hat on, but haven't the people of Wootton Bassett said that they would rather not have any form of recognition?

Wah hat off.
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

they have indeed but i think that mandlebum and his glove puppet should foist it upon them by forcing the Bosses hand. Just to see how low they will stoop for votes :twisted:

Alternate. the Boss could invite the whole of WB for tea on the back lawn, its big enough :D
  12. What the place needs is a Bypass, some days the place is at a stand still 8O
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

just checked its CA not Naafi :) close.

14. So it is............ sorry :salut: