Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry OCA

Does anyone have the contact details for the Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry OCA? As RAC Regiments used to provide staff on ERE postings I was hoping someone still serving might have a connection.


Book Reviewer
How's that for coincidence? I got back from me hollyboobs this afternoon and as we drove through Chirlton(?) between Devizes and Upavon, we stopped for a quick drink at the Wiltshire Yeomanry public house on the road past said village.
B Sqn (Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry) The Royal Wessex Yeomanry
Old Sarum House, Portway, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6BY
Tel: 01722 327325

Classification: Armed Services & Reserve Forces

Similar threads

Latest Threads