Royal Welsh Subaltern wins Olympic Diving Bronze for GB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he shagging him?

Quite right; he only Commissioned last year.

Your latest Subbie, on the other hand ( you'll meet him soon enough) has done a Tour. Unlike me of course.
So what youre saying is there are brand spanking new subbies, straight out the box who have already done an operational tour yet there is you, a plastic Warrant Officer whose nearest to being on an operational tour is going to an airport where trooping flights operate from?

S

syledis

Quite right; he only Commissioned last year.

Your latest Subbie, on the other hand ( you'll meet him soon enough) has done a Tour. Unlike me of course.
Come on, give us a bit more than that, im in suspense here over what the hidden meaning of that was!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
So basically, this thread is about someone who you know, that we don't who happens to look a little like Tom Daley.

FFS, what a waste of bandwidth and oxygen (as used by BB in thinking that this was worth the effort)

So what youre saying is there are brand spanking new subbies, straight out the box who have already done an operational tour yet there is you, a plastic Warrant Officer whose nearest to being on an operational tour is going to an airport where trooping flights operate from?
I know!

Really bizarre, eh? ( hint; TA service prior to RMAS. )

Even odder, I DS'd 1 RGR during their PDT!

So basically, this thread is about someone who you know, that we don't who happens to look a little like Tom Daley.
Well Done You. He is a near-double for Daley, btw, which is why I posted it. In the Infantry forum, too, to stop mouth breathers scribbling on it. ( = fail. )

FFS, what a waste of bandwidth and oxygen (as used by BB in thinking that this was worth the effort)
Unlike your sulking replies about something you don't understand about someone you don't know, of course.

Thanks for your Most Illuminating contribution.

With all due respect, how can someone without the experience of an Op Tour DS a Regular Infantry unit through their PDT?

Or by DS, do you mean that you might have been dicked to run a range? The BB baiting does get boring, but by fuck do you set yourself up for it mate.

To the hole!

I know!

Really bizarre, eh? ( hint; TA service prior to RMAS. )

Even odder, I DS'd 1 RGR during their PDT!

Thats a bit like someone saying 'I was in charge of the carpark when Lewis Hamilton parked his car'. An utterly tenuous link to real soldiers, BB.

For your thick, civvy brain to take on board...I am fully aware of chaps coming straight out of training having had previous service and therefore, having already completed ops. The link I was attempting to make was even after all these years of you being in the TA, you have gone no further than SPTA. Are you a coward or do you just not fancy it? You cant use the excuse that you dont want to be away from your family cos from what I've seen, they hate you and would rather batter you.

Status
Not open for further replies.