Royal Welsh Mess Dress (NCO)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what the mess dress is, and where I can get a set from?
I have looked online and everyone either has the old RRW or the old Fusiliers one.

If anyone has a clue that'd be good.

Similar threads

Latest Threads