Royal Wedding Honeymoon?

As we've all seen today in the news the royal wedding has been anounced, and congrats to them. Now its time to lower the tone slightly!

They have the pick of the worlds best destinations for there honeymoon to choose from; but where would you want them to go? Pap pic of them eating a fish supper whilst strolling down the Pleasure Beach? Clearing Minefields in memory of Mum?

As a spin off whats the stag do going to be? God knows what will happen if his brother and the Greek plan it! The tabloids will have a field day with that one!

Weapons free boys!

Not sure the Portugese authorities would appreiate HRHs shouting "PULL" as kids run across the beach evading incoming shotgun rounds! No 3 Shot in 32g should do it though!

Saudi, making a live video record.
As for the stag do, I happen to know he has a fetish for fat birds in the RLC. So who wants to oranise it?

Paris... meal at the Ritz followed by a nice drive?
Just had big Phil on the phone. He's not to impressed with Kate so I'm under orders to fire up the white Fiat Uno.

As for the stag do, I happen to know he has a fetish for fat birds in the RLC. So who wants to oranise it?
Well that settles it, a night out in Gutersloh it is then! Bar-celonas for a shit meal then off to nails bar! Phil can even pop into the midnight lounge for a hubbly bubbly pipe and abuse immigrants!

What about a few swift ones in The Polo Bar, Marbella before moving on to somewhere less salubrious?

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
I know of a charming lakeside residence in Asia, recently opened for the public to visit...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It would be hospital if it was my lot. "Marry me pet. And here, have a go at me Mums ring"

I should think that the honeymoon would live up to expectations were it to be consumated (again) at Drusillas in Sussex, Blackpool Pleasure Beach or Monkey World. That would fit in nicely with a second hand 'Lucky Charm' being used as an engagement ring. Used goods an' all that.
I'm absolutely tittsed off at this as we are going to get this shoved in our boat race's for all eternity and just a tad longer. The Princess Di nausia has returned big fashion but in saying that, I at least wish them a good start.
The telly schedules were fecked up beyond all reason and we were subjected to the dullness on both main channels at the same time. 'Coast' has never looked so good.
I dread to think what the 'something old' part of the splicing will consist of. A pair of Mercedes rash apple catchers or something?
Stand by... A letter with 'Invitation to hell' has just flamed through the letterbox.