Royal Warrant

Whats the longest time anyone has had to wait?
Just realised i have never got mine since i was sub July 2009! I take it you go to your Chief Clerk type bloke (or bird) and they can hasten?? Although i heard its not really worth waiting for?!

I spoke to Glasgow recently on the same subject. Apparently the Warrant Parchment printer has been U/S for Months and there is a back log!
I waited 3 years but mainly due to my lack of interest.

<<Pedantic mode on>>

Chief Clerk is now an RAOWO and generally fat, and the last person to help.

<<Pedantic mode off>>

It will take an age! I submitted a parchment request striaght, after wearing since 2010, still not recieved it! Good luck!

took me 3 months to get mine but a lad picked up on the same board and promoted at the same time still hasn't had his. Pot Luck?

A mate of mine (yes I have a couple) sent his back with a covering letter along the lines of 'my three year old can produce better than this piece of shite'.

Whatalotofoldbollox........ I'll hang mine in my step-son's play room when it finally materialises. The speshsal cnut will enjoy the intricate art work, in all honesty.

B

Biscuits_AB

Three years from wearing until receiving warrant. It's now languishing in a box in either the garage or the loft. Worthless cheap shit piece of photo copied crap.
Threw mine in the bin with a load of other old tat after I left. It wasn't worth buying a frame for.

The warrant itself is truly pump! Laser copied shite. However the mess did a really good job of framing it! I say it I got two as the first one followed me around afghan Iraq and the Uk!

Good Luck, from what I've seen of the new ones they are slightly "Jonny aged 5". I've been out for 2 years now and still haven't received mine despite being in rank for nearly 3 years prior to getting out. No great loss, it would only be languishing in the garage with the rest of the shite.

Whats the longest time anyone has had to wait?
Just realised i have never got mine since i was sub July 2009! I take it you go to your Chief Clerk type bloke (or bird) and they can hasten?? Although i heard its not really worth waiting for?!
Don't expect too much in terms os speed and quality - you will only be dissapointed! Expect a piece of paper, badly printed/photo-copied, not squared off with an illegible squiggle representing the current Sec of State for Defence!

Mine's blu-tac'd to the toilet wall!

I recall in the70's and early 80's it was a major event and taken seriously with Parchments being quietly intercepted in the Orderly Room and being taken away for framing. They were eventually presented in the Mess usually with LS&GC's by a visiting Red Tab.

Good luck.

I got 2 and The Princess Royal gave me one of them. Now it's in the garage!

Parchments???? isn't that what Conductors get?

Waited 2 years then chased via Chief Clerk. Had it within 10 days.

01 March 2008 and got it in December last year. Still a poor printed copy, electronically signed by that Part Time Cnut Browne (well worth that 18 years to get it). Chase up your Clerks, they can then chase MCM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Reports & Promotion 8
SgtH Classified Ads 0
Onetup3 RLC 102