• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Royal Variety Performance

Its been on for the last 15 minutes and I aint entertained yet.
What a load of fcuking talentless shite.
What the fcuk was with the chav rap fcuking nonsence.....and now the welsh opera singer with some muppets with blue masks on. FFS I want to cut some fcukers head off.
Does anyone else think Sharron Osbournes t its look weird, she doesnt have a cleavage but two ripe big bouncy jugs?
Charlotte Church...........what fcuking shoite.

Bollocks to this, I am off for a pint.

NB

So, some of you freaks like it then!

acp290885 said:
When was charlotte church on, it would be the only bit I would watch :)
Really mate, I have seen better singers auditioning for x factor.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Space Cadets is starting. Watching the gullibles is rather more entertaining.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Actually, i was watching Top Gear, like any normal person. Now the missus has wrested control of the remote, i have retreated to the internet to avoid the variety crap now polluting my TV.

Which brings me to wonder why you seemed to be glued to it in the first place?!

Northern_Biff said:
What the fcuk was with the chav rap fcuking nonsence.....and now the welsh opera singer with some muppets with blue masks on. FFS I want to cut some fcukers head off.
Does anyone else think Sharron Osbournes t its look weird, she doesnt have a cleavage but two ripe big bouncy jugs?

balls to this, I am off for a pint.

NB
Did you watch “Swine Lake”? If you did and didn’t laugh, I can only say that you are devoid of humour

LOL :lol: :lol:

Shame on you.

Had a quick peek....some nothern mincer was on and then those blue faced (Intel ad) percussion types were on.....sheeeiite!

Why were you not watching Sports Personality or Top Gear??

pompey said:
Shame on you.

Had a quick peek....some nothern mincer was on and then those blue faced (Intel ad) percussion types were on.....sheeeiite!

Why were you not watching Sports Personality or Top Gear??
:oops: :oops: :wink:

the queer northerner was alan carr, does well at comedy festivals, funny girls doing swine lake always makes me laugh, but what is really hilarious is cliff richards doing a dance routine to its so funny how we don't talk anymore..... i think i split a side

Beanz said:
the queer northerner was alan carr, does well at comedy festivals, funny girls doing swine lake always makes me laugh, but what is really hilarious is cliff richards doing a dance routine to its so funny how we don't talk anymore..... i think i split a side
He’s a good old trooper. First saw him live in Torquay in the very early 60’s. Anyone could get a ticket in those days. I guess its all about your youth really and what you remember?

:lol:

Rumrunner said:
Northern_Biff said:

balls to this, I am off for a pint.

NB
Did you watch “Swine Lake”? If you did and didn’t laugh, I can only say that you are devoid of humour

LOL :lol: :lol:
Same here, top gear finished so wife took the Con, on came Swine Lake funny as hell. Then some bloody twat on rollerskates turned up, what a pratt.

Turned on PC and came on here...

I'm desperately sad that I can't watch it, but I do have the delight of the Variety Performances over here! 8O

(I lie, I've never hated myself enough to watch one of 'em!)

FCUK ME, ITS STILL SHAGGING ON!

Now we have Shirley Bassey singing "Old Minger"!!!

Whats with all the welsh content! (apart from it being in Wales this year!)