Royal Variety Performance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Northern_Biff, Dec 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its been on for the last 15 minutes and I aint entertained yet.
    What a load of fcuking talentless shite.
    What the fcuk was with the chav rap fcuking nonsence.....and now the welsh opera singer with some muppets with blue masks on. FFS I want to cut some fcukers head off.
    Does anyone else think Sharron Osbournes t its look weird, she doesnt have a cleavage but two ripe big bouncy jugs?
    Charlotte Church...........what fcuking shoite.

Bollocks to this, I am off for a pint.

NB

2. So, some of you freaks like it then!

3. When was charlotte church on, it would be the only bit I would watch :)

4. Really mate, I have seen better singers auditioning for x factor.

5. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Space Cadets is starting. Watching the gullibles is rather more entertaining.

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Actually, i was watching Top Gear, like any normal person. Now the missus has wrested control of the remote, i have retreated to the internet to avoid the variety crap now polluting my TV.

Which brings me to wonder why you seemed to be glued to it in the first place?!

7. Sorry i'm at work and can't get to watch it, sounds like i am missing fcuk all anyway.

Sparky

8. Did you watch “Swine Lake”? If you did and didn’t laugh, I can only say that you are devoid of humour

LOL :lol: :lol:

9. Shame on you.

Had a quick peek....some nothern mincer was on and then those blue faced (Intel ad) percussion types were on.....sheeeiite!

Why were you not watching Sports Personality or Top Gear??

10. :oops: :oops: :wink:

11. the queer northerner was alan carr, does well at comedy festivals, funny girls doing swine lake always makes me laugh, but what is really hilarious is cliff richards doing a dance routine to its so funny how we don't talk anymore..... i think i split a side

12. actually, i take it back, i'm not laughing anymore
    it turned out too creepy after all

13. He’s a good old trooper. First saw him live in Torquay in the very early 60’s. Anyone could get a ticket in those days. I guess its all about your youth really and what you remember?

:lol:

14. Same here, top gear finished so wife took the Con, on came Swine Lake funny as hell. Then some bloody twat on rollerskates turned up, what a pratt.

Turned on PC and came on here...

15. Luckily for me i will be able to watch the Top Gear repeat on Tuesday.

Sparky