Royal Tattoo Revealed

Most will have seen the hot debate on the internet about the dark mark on Harry's 'hip' in the recent photos. Sophisticated image analysis reveals the truth - an ARRSE tattoo

arrse_tattoo.jpg

P.S along with other such well known bastions of responsible journalism, such as err .... The Sun, we're seeking to enhance press freedom by publishing (not very) naked photos of royalty. Definitely not jumping on the bandwagon ....

Most will have seen the hot debate on the internet about the dark mark on Harry's 'hip' in the recent photos. Sophisticated image analysis reveals the truth - an ARRSE tattoo

P.S along with other such well known bastions of responsible journalism, such as err .... The Sun, we're seeking to enhance press freedom by publishing (not very) naked photos of royalty. Definitely not jumping on the bandwagon ....
Salud to you Lt. Harry :happycry:

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember when the princes joined the army there was a robust "no comments" policy about them on arrse. Whay and when did that change?

I remember when the princes joined the army there was a robust "no comments" policy about them on arrse. Whay and when did that change?
The line was "Any 'leaking' of information or gossip about the princes with regard to their military careers will be ruthlessly deleted" - general news obviously doesn't apply.

Assange has been upto his old tricks

It's not difficult to guess!
I know he uses the name Albert on his user name but he goes and puts his title on there too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
I did not know that there was such a title as "ous"??

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I heard that he has HMS ... tattooed on his todger .

And in front of a naked bint it says H A M M E R S M I T H .

cab fir mr bhp ,

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Who's been photoshopping Mr Potatohead this time?

Mr Potatohead is real, it's the other bloke in the photo that's been photoshopped in!

reminds me of an old thread. Did anyone every get a tattoo of their avatar done and post phots of it?

Hope he proper smashed her hoop in.....