Royal sprog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Jul 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By no stretch of the imagination am I of a republican persuasion but have you seen BBC News today?

Fuck me, those idle journo cunts are wanking themselves even stupider, trying to whip up the public interest into "The Royal Birth". SWMBO is watching it and some of the mindless shite they are spouting has to be seen to be believed! Then there's the stupid old tarts on the street they are interviewing, "I think it'll be a boy," "I think it'll be a girl".

Nothing else seems to be happening at all anywhere else in the world.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. If it's a girl it will be called Honeysuckle Poppy & if a boy it will be called Dave after Rodney.
  3. Now they are at some public playground asking if the locals will see the kid playing on the swings when it's bigger.

Third in line to the throne in a public playground, mixing with the hoy-poloy? Oh please, get a fucking grip you gormless twats.

Fuck it, I'm off into the garden with a can or three.
  4. You think it's bad on the Beeb? What do you think the news over here has been filled with, and it ain't even the local royals! In fact, I don't think there was so much fuss when Mathilde (the missus of the new king) popped one out in 2001.

It's all we need, a heatwave like this and wall-to-wall bollocks about someone firing out a puppy. Thank god they invented beer.........
  5. According to the BBC, the world is waiting to hear about the new royal baby. Well, here's one fucker who aint.
  6. Make that two, mate!
  7. And me
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My favorite BBC clip, to some talking head... "So how will the baby deal with having a modern uncle like Prince Harry?"

I have struggled with an appropriate answer to that one all day. And I am still stumped.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. ...................Anyone know if it's a boy yet?

Not that I'm interested at all!
  10. Our Virgin Media box appears to be fucked. How very sad.

On the plus side, I now get to talk to "Richard" in India.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, it's a boy.
  12. She who must be obeyed, awesome Rumpole quote!!
  13. It'll be Garth, regardless of sex.
  14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

[wah/] Just announced that it's a boy. I presume that it has two of everything that it should have and that it's white.

Can we get back to real news now? [\wah]
  15. Corrie's on so I'm not keeping up with the news.

I'm going for Elizabeth if it's a girl and George if it's a boy.