Royal Signals White Helmets

Anyone on here a member or past member of the White Helmets ?

I have a few questions about kit and training and it would be good to aim them at somone with the knowledge.

Also, anyone know of the Helmet's display schedule or is that another victim of OpSec / PerSec ?

Cheers,
D_B

White Helmets kit can be found in Corps dress regs.

dogs_bollox said:

I have a few questions about kit and training and it would be good to aim them at somone with the knowledge.

Also, anyone know of the Helmet's display schedule or is that another victim of OpSec / PerSec ?

Cheers,
D_B
Post it on the R SIGNALS forum, you lunatic, not the one for clothing and stores.

PoisonDwarf said:
dogs_bollox said:

Cheers,
D_B
Post it on the R SIGNALS forum, you lunatic, not the one for clothing and stores.
:oops: Never looked THAT far down the forums list to be honest ! I'll do that. First bit of sensible advice I've had on here ! :D

Crab, thanks for the calendar. Looks like I've missed pretty much everything for this year.

BigDizz, are you saying that they do the stunt stuff in No 1's ? :?

Off to the Sigs forum it is then ............

D_B

dogs_bollox said:
PoisonDwarf said:
dogs_bollox said:

Cheers,
D_B
yes I am

except in shitty weather where they wear black coveralls

had you just read Corps Dress Regs like I said you would have found that out too.

therealbigdizzle said:
dogs_bollox said:
PoisonDwarf said:
dogs_bollox said:

Cheers,
D_B
yes I am

had you just read Corps Dress Regs like I said you would have found that out too.
I take it you're in recruitment and public relations ? :roll: High success rate ? :)
D_B

dogs_bollox said:
therealbigdizzle said:
dogs_bollox said:
PoisonDwarf said:
dogs_bollox said:

Cheers,
D_B
yes I am

I take it you're in recruitment and public relations ? :roll: High success rate ? :)
D_B
no i just looked in dress regs...