Royal signals trades and phase 2

Dp1679

Crow
Hello all

I’m currently looking to transfer over to the royal signals from the infantry I’m interested in a variety of roles they offer including comms system operator , EW , and comms engineer. Just looking for peoples opinions and experiences on above trades. Also does anyone know the full score with royal signals phase 2? I.e course length , leave periods and if you are allowed to take a car up at all being a phase 2 trainee?

Cheers

Course length is anything up to one year. you can take a car.

All the courses are different so you need to work out which role you want to do, and then ask for specifics. Does it really matter how long the course is?

Dp1679

Crow
Course length is anything up to one year. you can take a car.

All the courses are different so you need to work out which role you want to do, and then ask for specifics. Does it really matter how long the course is?
Thanks for the reply mate and no was just wondering roughly how long the courses were in particularly interested in comms systems operator.

Thanks for the reply mate and no was just wondering roughly how long the courses were in particularly interested in comms systems operator.
It depends we have been told 40 weeks for ours as install techs but its changing soon so basically a year could be +/- depending on like driving licenses etc.

Latest Threads