Royal Signals to ETS

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by RS 0001, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    I am thinking of transferring from Royal Signals to ETS. Can this be done as LE ?
    Any other advice on ETS would be welcomed, I have just started the process of contacting the ETS recruiter.

Thanks

2. Yes it can.

search for the DIN on the t'intraweb. It details all you need to know.

First off, are you in possession (or could you be) of a Honours degree? It is a show stopper.

3. I do have an honours degree. I have sent my email now with all my qualifications so fingers crossed.

Can you offer any further info.

Thanks

4. Apply as you would for LE commissioning, you need to have proof of an (Hons) degree, Level 2 Numeracy/Literacy, minimum rank of Sgt, selection board is in May, and an absolute recommendation for commissioning from your CO, with at least 2 CR's stating the fact, Oh and if you've got all that, and you're lucky enough to go to the board, they only take 2 a year, 3 if you're lucky. Good luck

5. P.S. They are VERY stringent on all the above, miss one and I think you may shit out

6. They take more than that don't they? I think they took 7ish the other year...

You need an interview with the local AGC 1 Star too.

7. This is what I had relayed through my Adjt from the LtCol ETS in 1Div. Numbers getting cut everywhere it would seem

8. RS0001 check pms