Royal Signals Sgt Mess Dress Wanted

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by mac1234, Oct 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all I am looking for a second hand Royal Signals Sgt Mess dress, about 36" waist and 44" chest or there abouts. if anyone can help please leave a message and i will send you my contact details. thank you all for your help

2. pmd you
  3. Why second hand?
  4. What about the grant?
  5. The grant only covers about 2/3 of the price brand new due to all the retailers upping the price since the grant came out.
  6. yep thats exactly what i thought and called a few on the phone
  7. You can have mine for a reasonable price, if you live near The Shot. It's not been used for a few years but saw 17 years of hard action. Ahem.
  8. Mine is for sale too, pm me with yr details
  9. i have one you may purchase. complete with sabre wings
  10. in Bournemouth has them for £550. I've checked with the wife, and according to our records, this price hasn't changed much (although admittedly I got VAT off being BFPO).

I heartily recommend them... why. Because the service the owner, Antone (sp :? ) is second to none. He will knock off VAT if you are eligible AND bill you over 3 months to help your finances (or at least he used to). And his service is brilliant. The kit is outstanding too, in terms of workmanship. I send my medals back to him to have them mounted (mini AND full size).

If you're going to join the most exclusive club, and get a grant, you shouldn't look chip shop when you get there.
  11. Fcuk off walt :roll:
  12. I've got one you could have bud! It comes pre-vomited and i believe there is still a good sized lump of brie in the inside jacket pocket.
  13. Check last 3.....
  14. And? I've been away for a bit, is this not a different username of the same?