Royal Signals Sgt Mess Dress Wanted

Hi all I am looking for a second hand Royal Signals Sgt Mess dress, about 36" waist and 44" chest or there abouts. if anyone can help please leave a message and i will send you my contact details. thank you all for your help

mac

pmd you

You can have mine for a reasonable price, if you live near The Shot. It's not been used for a few years but saw 17 years of hard action. Ahem.

Messdress.com in Bournemouth has them for £550. I've checked with the wife, and according to our records, this price hasn't changed much (although admittedly I got VAT off being BFPO).

I heartily recommend them... why. Because the service the owner, Antone (sp :? ) is second to none. He will knock off VAT if you are eligible AND bill you over 3 months to help your finances (or at least he used to). And his service is brilliant. The kit is outstanding too, in terms of workmanship. I send my medals back to him to have them mounted (mini AND full size).

http://www.messdress.com/ishop/820/shopscr55.html

If you're going to join the most exclusive club, and get a grant, you shouldn't look chip shop when you get there.

I've got one you could have bud! It comes pre-vomited and i believe there is still a good sized lump of brie in the inside jacket pocket.

yeah its me alright, couldnt get logged in on 216 so its me born again 217. i like how i get a ban just for verbally defending myself yet there is threads on organising vigilante crews to work over a few pre puberty chavs for pasting an airborne brother. im all about fair justice me. so im now on a clean slate and brand new with a can do attitude etc. pm me for any special forces or selection advice.
mick

Nesbit217 said:
yeah its me alright, couldnt get logged in on 216 so its me born again 217. i like how i get a ban just for verbally defending myself yet there is threads on organising vigilante crews to work over a few pre puberty chavs for pasting an airborne brother. im all about fair justice me. so im now on a clean slate and brand new with a can do attitude etc. pm me for any special forces or selection advice.
mick
Thought so.

You were a stroker at 7. Nothing changes I see :roll:

thats not mick, he wouldnt type like that, he would type how he speaks..this **** is obviously trying to set MICK THE **** up...But why? He can do it all himself...Weird what makes some people tick....h-t-b When you down my way next, not seen you in ....UH......14 YEARS??