Royal Signals Job List

Hi,

Please can someone PM me the up to date list, I am in a unit without DII and its coming up the SJAR time again.

CS Op Sgt, I am looking to see if things such as Donnington and recruiting office posts still exist. I have one a half posting left to go.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Please can someone PM me the up to date list, I am in a unit without DII and its coming up the SJAR time again.

CS Op Sgt, I am looking to see if things such as Donnington and recruiting office posts still exist. I have one a half posting left to go.

Thanks in advance
If it was me, I'd phone my desk officer and ask very politely

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I had my friend have a look on DII but could only find the no7 list, the same as the one that you can find on armynet, but he could find the full AGC one. Has the location moved or been taken down entirely? He can't find any reference to the old SOinC's page. I know that when I last went on it years ago the 3-2 workbooks were on there as was the job list.

I had my friend have a look on DII but could only find the no7 list, the same as the one that you can find on armynet, but he could find the full AGC one. Has the location moved or been taken down entirely? He can't find any reference to the old SOinC's page. I know that when I last went on it years ago the 3-2 workbooks were on there as was the job list.
It's still in the same area. I'll have a butchers tomorrow

Recruiting offices were SSgt posts but are now civvified